Monday, May 10, 2010

Crushing on Creativity

I wrote these and made this when my heart swooned over a man I never met who ignited in me the flames for my own passions. Ah...passionate stranger. People come, people go. Little bits of them stay on and on...lets always hope for the good bits.
.....................................................................................



Meet me where wind meets earth,
where grownups reach for childhood-
Meet me in a window payne,
in a daydream during rain-
Meet me where sun meets sky,
in a sidewalk artist's eye-

Meet me in a lullaby.
................

incompletion.
satisfaction
in the undone,
savoring
the unsung,
the just about to-
hovering in limbo-
sensation
before the go.
passion
in the unknown.

.................

little muses dance away in me
little daughters of Zeuses
play away on me
and I take it
because I love it!
and I take it
because i know it!
familiar heartbeat, extra nine,
bang away until
the the end of time

(or till the end of
my little rhyme!)

No comments:

Post a Comment